Paul is an independent Board Director to Ubiety Technologies Inc.
- He joined the Ubiety Board of Directors in 2020, after spending nearly 2 years as an advisor.
- He is an 18-time Board Director and 8-time CEO.
- He has achieved multimillion-dollar exits for leading private equity firms, including Goldman Sachs, Oak Ventures, CMGI, Morgan Stanley, and more.
- His in-depth knowledge across all areas of technology innovation, including data, ecommerce, martech, AI, and big data coupled with his global multi-industry multi-stage experience enables him to “see around corners” to proactively anticipate market disruptors and advise on a strategic course of action.
- Over his career, Paul has raised ~$400M in capital for more than 18 companies, directed 16 M&A sell- and buy-side transactions ranging from $6M to $1.8B, and facilitated six strategic company exits.